Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Alive

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. It goes in spurts with me.

Life is busy. I'm up late, unable to sleep, stomach a mess, head pounding. Lots on my mind.

I started a new job yesterday, waiting tables. It's very daunting to me. I'm an outgoing people person who is scared to death of pouring coffee on somebody's head or dumping chicken pot pie on somebody's lap. Talk more? Talk less? Which will get me the better tip?

Been playing lots of Guitar/Band Hero & writing songs again. The lyrics come easy but the music... not so much. Oh well.

More when I'm not feeling like roadkill. Pin It

1 comments:

Just me said...

It is interesting. . .those suffering with Bipolar tend to gravitate to the arts. My vices are musis, poetry, and writing. I think our minds are amazing! Psalm 139 wonderful. . .

Your writing is very candid. I enjoyed your reads.

God Bless,
Bekah Lynne
iliveeveryday.blogspot.com

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs