Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bored!

Business is a little slow right now. For the first time in quite a while, I don't have any work sitting in front of me.

It's driving me crazy.

I finally finished my book proposal on Monday. It was a massive project that had taken up a lot of my time for several months. Now I don't know what to do with myself. I tried to create work for myself, but that was unsuccessful. I sent writing samples and my resume to a number of new publications, which always translates into "hurry up and wait." When I see the number change on my inbox, I check it as fast as I can and so far it has been nothing but ads. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I watched YouTube today and ate everything that wasn't nailed down. Now what? I know better than to try and nap around here. This is not a nap-friendly apartment building.

I need some work, ya'll. Give it here!

Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs