Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where Were You When...

Where were you when Osama bin Laden was pronounced dead?

I was on the phone. But to be honest... I heard about it on Facebook before I ever heard about it on the news. That's the world we live in.

Even his death is divisive. I suggested to one of my Facebook 'friends' - who apparently lacks a sense of humor or the ability to kindly disagree with others - that he should be happy about this news, because he blew it off as no big deal. He called me "sheeple" and deleted me. That sort of thing usually doesn't bother me, but tonight in light of everything... it was inappropriate and uncalled for and more annoying than usual. People are funny.

That's the world we live in.

Oh well. He's wrong. This IS good news. Big news. Kudos to our military for being so excellent at what they do.

This is one era I won't miss. Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs