Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter. Ech.

I wish Christmas could last forever. The sights, the sounds, the smells, my nephew visiting, it's all wonderful.

It's AFTER Christmas I'm dreading.
The cold, the bleakness, the wind... it's a Bipolar Disorder sufferer's nightmare. I love a heavy snowfall, but I hate 4 months of gray/white nothingness.

Did I mention our best friends are moving?
There's that, too.

When winter hits, it takes every ounce of energy I have not to just crawl in bed and set my alarm for... April or May. I feel it coming, too. Trying to keep my chin up and find things to look forward to. All I can see right now is a winter full of job-hunting, friends leaving, nephew going back to the military, icy roads, and that overall sense of "blah"... Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs