Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Amy Day

Amy Grant's long-awaited album released today.
I'm supposed to get a free copy in the mail... but it hasn't arrived yet.
What to do, what to do??
A decade ago I would have said "forget it" and bought it anyway. But back then I didn't have a car in need of $2,000 in repairs. I guess I'll opt to wait.
Where's the justice?

On the flip side of the coin... as I mentioned... the car needs like $2,000 in repairs. It needs a new engine. I can't afford it. Nobody can afford it. And it wouldn't really be worth it if anybody could. So we're left without a car again. Renting one for the week and praying about what to do after that. We are the most vehicularly-challenged (if vehicularly is a word) people in the world. I never met a car I couldn't destroy.

And in-law is in worse shape today.
Oh, and I still haven't met my new nephew.

Did I mention Amy Grant's new album dropped today? Positive thinking, friends. Positive thinking. Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs