Friday, March 19, 2010

New Life, New Office

Now that I've decided to make a go of freelancing full-time, I decided to turn my second bedroom into my home office. I just had to share some of the pics with everybody!





This hangs above my shelf. It's the first magazine ad I ever saw for my book.






One of my crazy ex-neighbors gave me this shelf, so I guess he was good for something. I painted the picture on the left. The guitar gives the illusion that I still play.






My desk - cluttered by colorful.






An essential item of any office - Play Doh. (Thanks, Dave!)




border="0">

I made this crooked cross from Sculpey.




border="0">

I painted this votive.




border="0">

love my Veggie Tales!






I also painted this votive.






One of my original watercolor paintings.






The Amy Grant Wall. I always said when I got my own office, I'd put these back up, and I meant it. Some people have sports memorabilia, some like the Beatles... for me, it's Amy.






Amy signed this poster for me in November 1996. I was 17 years old and I was in Nashville looking at colleges. I got to spend a Saturday afternoon with her at her farm. It reads, "Julie, hope you enjoyed your trip to Nashville. God bless you, (heart) Amy Grant" Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs