Thursday, July 15, 2010

You Just Never Know

I wish I could elaborate, but I can't. Still, this is my blog, so I'm going to vent here.

There is a good chance that *I* am the fool. And, if I am, it changes everything. It changes it drastically. It changes it in a life-will-never-be-the-same-again kind of way.

I don't want to be wrong.

But if I am... I'll have to eat this sneaker.

Last night, I prayed for guidance and wisdom... for God to effectively open my eyes to the truth. This morning, I opened my Bible to read it for the first time in far too long. Leviticus 6.

Funny how even when God answers you directly, you spend the next few hours trying to dismiss it away. Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs