Monday, December 6, 2010

The Tackiest Lights in Town and "Creeper Claus"

Remember that terrible house I told you about with all the blinking lights? I finally caught some video on my way home last night from babysitting. Unfortunately, they didn't have it set to "tremble" like they did the first time I saw it, but it's still pretty bad. And what's worse is that there is a Santa Claus in one of their upstairs windows holding a candle and waving to passers-by. We couldn't figure out if it was animated or real, but I'm assuming it was animated. I hope, anyway, otherwise somebody has nothing better to do than dress up like Santa Claus at 10 o'clock at night and wave to people on the street. (Cars were pulling over to stare at the holiday train wreck.) Either way, it's creepy. It looks more like a ghost taunting the neighbors than a jolly old elf trying to please little children.

The first video is of the lights. The second one - though poor quality - is of Creepy Claus in the window.

 
Epileptics, beware!


Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs