Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nashville Under Water

In the midst of a catastrophic oil spill and an attempted terror attack on New York City, Nashville, TN is under water after a weekend of severe storms. We're not talking about a little flash flooding. They are UNDER WATER.

I went to college in Nashville and absolutely loved it. If I weren't a married woman with a homebody husband, I'd still be living there. (And no one can fault the man for wanting to stay near his roots.) I still miss it. A lot. More than I let on. And it's heartbreaking to see the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Opryland Hotel so devastated.

Love ya, Nashvegas. I'm watching!


First Ave., downtown Nashville Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs