Sunday, May 2, 2010

No title for this particular post; don't really think one is needed.

It's a sleepless night here. My husband's side of the family is falling apart at the seams and I'm feeling helpless. I'm so exhausted. Damn, I can't even tell you how exhausted I am, but the sleep won't come. I went to bed and popped some headphones on to listen to my MP3 but music didn't help.

I'm having a hard time reaching out to God about it, too. The constant health issues never seem to end; my teenage niece is troubled and no one can figure out how to help her. I know I need to be on my knees, but right now I'm on my back because life has knocked me over. It has been overwhelming for months but tonight it hit me like a brick. I can't separate myself from it - particularly when it comes to my niece. I'd make a terrible therapist, I guess.

I've been begging God a lot lately and it seems like my words dissipate into outer space. I need Him to answer. Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs