Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Other "Do's" I've Rocked in the Past

Yesterday was not the first time I had a mullet.
Sadly, my mother paid for me to have one in the 6th grade.


In my teen years, I earned the nickname "Big Ol' Fro" because of this bush on my head.


I later transitioned into a wannabe Pearl Jam groupie.


In 2005 I got my hair cut right before going on national television to promote my book. It didn't work out so well. It became known as my "lesbian haircut."


My hair is naturally curly and when it's long, I can't stand drying and straightening it, so I just let the kinks fly.

Pin It

1 comments:

Medifast Recipes said...

It does look nice with the curl. I have had many a bad picture and usually because of the terrible hair. When I look back I always wonder what was I thinking. Wigs are the way to go, well in my opinion, sure would be easier to get the back just perfect.

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs