Saturday, January 1, 2011

Year in Review

I celebrated 10 years of marriage to the love of my life.

My nephew was born in March.

Went to war with the in-laws.

My mom broke her tailbone and had a cancer scare. (All clear.)

One of my closest friends dumped her husband, dumped her faith, and turned into an alcoholic.

Another friend had another problem that was deep and complex and frightening beyond what any of us could help him with.

Our best friends moved away.

Our best friends had a baby.

Our best friends split up.

Both siblings bought new homes.

'Twas a roller coaster year of apartment living, complete with people peeing in the parking lot, guns, and drugs.

The apartment complex got peaceful. (Knock on wood.)

I ditched my day job to write from home.

Hubby started college.

A year passed since my cousin's death due to ALS.

My cousin's wife got remarried.

I found the right meds and got "emotionally stable."

I got my own column.

My husband found his biological father and discovered he has two sisters.

My brother-in-law spent the year being very sick... and then abandoned his whole family.

I started painting and instantly fell in love with it.

I designed a t-shirt for Amy Grant, to be sold on her 2 Friends tour with Michael W. Smith this spring.

I started working on a new book project. Seriously, this time. Pin It

0 comments:

Pin It
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs